Cellar-Tek accepts returns of eligible products sold through cellartek.com. Returns will be authorized at the discretion of our product specialists in order to maintain the integrity of the products that we supply.
Please contact us at 250 868 3186 or firstname.lastname@example.org for Return Merchandise Authorization (R.M.A.) prior to returning the items.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Purchased items must be returned new, unused, unaltered, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition. Sealed items must be unopened and undamaged upon return.
- Requests for R.M.A. must be submitted within 15 days of your receipt of the items.
- Items must be returned to Cellar-Tek’s Head Office (1043 Richter St, Kelowna, BC V1Y 2K4) within 10 days of the return authorization.
- Customers are responsible for the return freight expense.
- Cellar-Tek is not responsible for perishable items that have not been stored properly by the customer.
- Cellar-Tek is not responsible for any problems or damage and does not assume any liability during transit on returns.
- Once your items have been received at Cellar-Tek’s Head Office and verified to be unused and in resealable condition, we will refund the original purchase price, less shipping costs and a 20% restocking fee.
Please note the following items are non-returnable:
- Special order, clearance, or discounted items
- Malolactic bacteria
- Lab glassware
- Stelvin closures
- Inflatable tank lid gaskets
- Organic yeasts (AEB ALevulia Alcomeno, AEB Levulia Torula, AEB Levula Cristal, AEB Primaflora VB, AEB Primaflora VR, Laffort Zym 011 BIO)
If you have any questions or concerns about the eligibility for return of an item that you are considering purchasing, please contact our team at 250 868 3186 or email@example.com prior to completing your purchase.