Our Repairs and Maintenance Programs
- We believe that a cellar in good mechanical condition will make the operators' job easier and less stressful. We offer an in-house commercial electrician/mechanical service to look after all your equipment maintenance, repairs and installations. At cellar-tek we not only service what we sell but we can provide service for most brands of equipment commonly found in wineries.
- Here are Some of the Repairs and Maintenance Programs for the Mechanical Equipment in Your Cellar:
- Presses, destemmers, conveyors, vibe tables, all types of pumps and filtration equipment
- Bottling lines, labelers, corkers, screwcappers and all things packaging
- Portable or fixed glycol heating/cooling systems
- Commercial electrical installation & repairs for equipment including control panels and tank temperature control systems
- New for Ontario: Cellar-tek Supplies is proud to partner with Tech Electric Automation for service support to the wineries, breweries and cideries of Ontario. They’re factory trained on all Diemme, Liverani, Enos, Kiesel, Barida and Alfatek equipment offered by cellar-tek and are very well qualified to service all brands of equipment commonly found in beverage alcohol production facilities.
For cellar-tek warranty service or to book a service call in British Columbia, call 1-877-460-9463 or email email@example.com.
For Service calls in Ontario, please call TechElectric Automation Inc. at 1-888-250-5028 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.