Cellar-tek is an Okanagan owned and operated commercial supply company serving the wine, brewing, cannabis, distilling, and food & beverage industries. We are looking for an experienced Shipper/Receiver to join our team.
Main duties of the role include shipping, receiving, warehouse organization and labelling, forklift operation, assisting sales and project teams as required. The ideal candidate will have good communication, customer service and computer skills, be self-motivated, and able to work independently and as part of a team, and manage changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This role is full time and permanent. Hours are 8am-4:30pm Monday-Friday, located in Kelowna’s North End.
- Receive POs delivered to warehouse, label, check for and fulfil BOs, put inventory away
- Pick, pack and ship orders
- Communicate any issues receiving/fulfilling/returns/damage with purchaser ie. short or damaged shipment
- Advise project team of equipment arrival / service team of parts arrival
- Monitor incoming shipments on tracker
- Maintain neat & tidy & labelled warehouse, forklift battery top ups, order & maintain supply of necessary shipping supplies
- Support walk in customers, pick ups, inside sales - Monitor your open orders to ensure BOs are fulfilled
- Assist in container unloads on site as requested
- Complete branch transfers
- Identify areas for improvement in shipping/receiving/warehousing
- Work with colleagues & managers to complete assigned projects in a timely manner
Cellar-tek offers competitive salary, with medical benefits after trial period and option for RRSP contributions for long term employees, along with opportunities for advancement within our dynamic tight-knit team.
Cellar-tek is an equal opportunity employer, and welcome and encourage application from individuals of all backgrounds, identities, orientations, ancestries, ages and abilities.
E-mail inquires only:
E-mail Subject Line: Shipper/Receiver Application
Please send Full Name and Contact Information
Include current CV either Word Document or .PDF
We will contact you if we see a suitable fit, do not call us.