Flexible Impeller Pumps
Versatile positive displacement pumping technology make these the "Work Horse" pumps of any winery cellar.
- Liverani Mini - Impeller and Mechanical Seal replacement video
- Liverani MIDEX - Impeller and Mechanical Seal replacement video
- Liverani MINOR - Impeller and Mechanical Seal replacement video
- Liverani MAJOR - Impeller and Mechanical Seal replacement video
- Liverani MAXI - Impeller and Mechanical Seal replacement video
Operating features and benefitsPump principle - The flexible impeller vanes deform slightly to pump the liquid inside the pump and move it to the discharge port at a stedy flow rate. This principle combines gentle pumping with a high self-priming
- Self-priming (automatic priming of the product up to 6 m even from dry start-up).
- Reversible operation (the pump can operate in both rotation directions, which permits return of excess liquid without any manual intervention, and also allows easy emptying of pipes on completion of liquid transfer).
- Excellent priming action even at a low revolutions, which allows the transfer of soft and fragile fluids with viscosities up to 50.000 cp, or with solid particles in suspension, without causing air-locking, avoiding emulsifying or damaging particles.
- Smooth steady pumping action of the product without pressure spikes (even flow rate ideal for filling, dosing or filtration)
- The pump can work in all mounting positions.
- Flows: 0 up 72.000 litres/hour
- Viscosities: up to 50.000 cp
- Temperature of fluids: up to 100 °C
- Maximum differential pressure: 4 bar
- stainless steel AISI 304/316
The EP series is an economical and simple on/off, 1 or 2 speed, reversible pump with direct drive from the motor.
The GR Series of pumps designates the belt drive line of pumps from Liverani and they can be found in wineries around the world. They are offered with 1 or 2 speed reversible controls with optional wheeled carts for the larger models.
The VA Series designates the line of pumps from Liverani offering Mechanical Variable Speed drives. This allows you to control the speed of the pump while its running via a mechanical adjustment wheel on the side of the pump from a almost zero to full speed.
The Liverani INV Series is the most common pump we sell. This series offers a variable frequency drive control with potentiometer to dial in the exact speed you require and comes stock with a 15 meter remote control with on/off, direction and speed control all available remotely while the pump is in use
|Basic Electric Pumps: EP Series|
|EP Mini 3/4"||1||900||1000|
|EP Midex 1 1/4"||1||900||3840|
|EP Minor 40||1||900||6900|
|EP Major 60||1||470||12000|
|EP Maxi 80||1||470||36000|
|Belt Driven Pumps: GR Series|
|GR Minor 40||1||300||2400|
|GR Major 60||1||470||12000|
|GR Maxi 80||1||470||36000|
|Pumps with Mechanical Adjustment (VA) Speed or Variable Frequency Drive (INV)|
|Mini 3/4"||no||yes||min 180||150|
|Midex 1 1/4"||no||yes||min 180||600|
|Minor 40||yes||yes||min 175||1320|
|Major 60||yes||yes||min 175||4320|
|Maxi 80||yes||yes||min 150||15000|
|Maxi Double 2Q||no||yes||min 175||14100|